Cosmetolab regulatory experts have deep knowledge and specialization of world cosmetic regulations and can ensure legally compliant cosmetic product launches in the countries of interest. Quality, safety, efficacy, labeling and ingredients requirements for cosmetic products are regulated differently in various regions, making it a very demanding as well as important procedure for any cosmetics company.
Our regulatory office can ensure that all final products and development processes are in compliance with regulations in force and provide the following:
- Consultation regarding EU and International cosmetics legislation.
- Packaging texts compliance confirmation (incl. INCI names).
- Efficacy tests for product claims validation (incl. SPF/UV/IR test, Allergy test, dermatologic test).
- CPNP (Cosmetic Product Notification Portal) notification.
- PIF (Product Information File) compilation.
- CPSR (Cosmetic Product Safety Report) by certified assessor.
- Organic and Natural Standards consultancy for all grades of COSMOS, ECOCERT, ICEA, BDIH, Soil Association or other accreditation.